Kalina with honey for the winter is a common treatment for colds, hypertension and other diseases. On the basis of these components, decoctions and tinctures are prepared. Viburnum bark and its fruits have beneficial properties. It is necessary to pick berries at the end of November, when the first frosts take place. When exposed to low temperatures, bitterness leaves viburnum.
The benefits of viburnum with honey
Kalina is a woody plant, bright red fruits of which are collected in brushes. This shrub grows everywhere in the temperate climate of Russia. Kalina prefers shady areas with high humidity in mixed and deciduous forests, it often grows in parks and gardens. In the steppe regions, it is found next to rivers and reservoirs.
In folk medicine, applied bark of viburnum, as well as its berries. Their composition is rich in nutrients:
- vitamins A, C, E, K, P;
- formic, linoleic, acetic and other acids;
- potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc;
- essential oils;
- pectin, tannins.
Honey is a well-known anti-inflammatory agent that enhances immunity and tones the body. It consists of vitamins and other substances that can soothe the nervous system, stimulate the heart and blood vessels.
In combination with honey viburnum brings the following health benefits:
- work of the heart improves, blood is enriched with hemoglobin;
- has a pronounced choleretic effect;
- normalizes blood sugar levels;
- has a calming effect, relieves anxiety, irritability and insomnia;
- removes excess fluid from the body;
- has a low calorie, therefore, will be used in the fight against obesity;
- improves skin condition when used in the form of lotions;
- helps to get rid of cough, fever and fever;
- due to the content of vitamin C helps to strengthen the immune system;
- copes with abdominal pain and indigestion.
Contraindications viburnum with honey
Useful properties and contraindications of Viburnum with honey must be considered before using the products based on them. It is better to consult a doctor in advance to avoid possible future health complications.
Kalina can cause harm when it is used in high quantities. Excessive nutrients can cause an allergic reaction on the skin.
Means based on viburnum and honey should be taken with caution with the following features of the body:
- low pressure;
- high blood clotting;
- propensity to form blood clots;
- increased acidity of the stomach.
Kalina does not take a long time. It is best to combine its reception with other methods of treatment. During pregnancy, viburnum is also used with caution. Instead of infusions and decoctions, you can make weak tea based on berries.
Basic recipes of viburnum with honey
Folk remedies offer to use the bark and fruits of viburnum. On their basis, preparing infusions to combat various diseases. For everyday use, tasty fruit drinks are prepared from fruits. Viburnum juice is used for hypertension and cold. When you add alcohol from it get tinctures.
Recipes with viburnum bark
For the treatment of respiratory diseases, as well as for their prevention, a decoction based on viburnum bark is used.
How to cook Kalina with honey, you can learn from the following recipe:
- Two tablespoons of crushed bark pour boiling water (1 cup).
- The mixture is put on the stove and cooked for 10 minutes.
- Then the agent is left to infuse for several hours.
- Ready infusion filter.
- Every day you need to drink ½ cup of the obtained infusion with the addition of one spoonful of honey.
Another use of viburnum bark is the following infusion:
- In one container stirred for 1 st. l dry herbs (thyme, mint, chamomile) and viburnum bark. Additionally, you can add ½ cup of juice from viburnum berries.
- The components are mixed and poured boiling water.
- Means allowed to brew, then filtered and used in conjunction with honey.
When overworked, you can cook Kalina with honey according to the following recipe:
- Viburnum bark and dry chamomile are mixed in equal proportions.
- At 1 tbsp. l mixture add a glass of boiling water.
- The remedy is left to infuse, then take ½ cup daily. Honey is used as a sweetener.
Morse from viburnum is an excellent way to quench your thirst in summer and enhance immunity in winter. Caloric content of such a drink is 40 kcal per 100 ml of product. In it all useful components which contain fresh berries of a viburnum remain. Before use, the berries are sorted out, eliminate the damaged specimens. If the fruits were collected before the frost, then they need to be put for a few days in the freezer.
Prepare a delicious juice of viburnum with honey can be according to the following recipe:
- Viburnum berries (0.5 kg) rub through a sieve to highlight the juice.
- Squeezed juice is sent to the fridge.
- The remaining berries pour 3 liters of water, add 200 g of sugar and set on fire.
- Fresh mint, thyme, other herbs and spices can be added to the mixture.
- After boiling, remove the mixture from the heat and cool.
- After cooling, the broth must be drained and add to the resulting liquid the juice obtained during the initial spin.
- Honey is added to the finished juice to taste.
Morse from viburnum eliminates the edema associated with a violation of the kidneys. The drink has healing properties for diseases of the heart and liver, bronchial asthma.
Recipes with viburnum juice
Viburnum juice is obtained from fresh berries, which are passed through a press or juicer. You can chop the berries by hand, and then pass them through cheesecloth or a sieve. When mixing juice with honey and other components, an effective remedy for hypertension and cold is obtained. Take Kalin juice can be used to prevent many diseases and improve immunity.
Remedies for hypertension
From the pressure take the juice of viburnum with honey, prepared according to a simple recipe: These components are mixed in equal proportions. The resulting product must be taken on a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
With increased pressure, ginger is also used, which promotes blood thinning. Due to the relaxation of the muscles around the vessels, a decrease in pressure occurs.
The recipe for making an infusion from ginger-based pressure is as follows:
- Ginger root with a length of 2 cm is cut into thin components and pour boiling water (0.2 l).
- After cooling down, add a similar amount of viburnum juice and some honey to the infusion.
Daily allowed to take 1/3 cup. This tool will help with colds.
The course of treatment with viburnum and honey can be performed using the following means:
- Crushed berries, honey and lemon juice are mixed in equal proportions.
- On the grater to grate a small ginger root.
- All components are mixed, after which they are left to infuse for a week in a cold place.
During the period of illness, the infusion is taken three times a day before meals. The tool is stored in the refrigerator.
Another recipe for viburnum with cough honey includes the following:
- Viburnum berries are placed in a thermos and poured with boiled water at a temperature of 60 degrees, which will preserve the maximum of vitamins.
- Fruits leave to infuse for an hour.
- In a warm infusion, you can add a little honey or use it "whipped".
With this cough recipe, infusion is taken three times a day.
From the berries of Viburnum is prepared tincture that helps with colds and hypertension. To obtain it requires high-quality vodka or purified alcohol. When used moderately, this tincture increases appetite and helps to clear the vessels.
The classic recipe of viburnum with honey involves several steps:
- The collected berries (0.5 kg) are sorted and poured into a two-liter glass container.
- Then pour 0.5 liters of alcohol or vodka and cover the bottle with a lid.
- The tincture is left for 30 days in the dark. Indoors room temperature should be maintained. Every week the contents of the container are shaken.
- After the specified time, the drink is filtered through cheesecloth, the fruit can be discarded.
- Honey is added to the tincture as a sweetener.
- The drink is bottled and corked with lids. Keep it in a dark place for 3 years.
Thyme is a short-growing plant with lilac inflorescences. It is used in folk medicine to combat colds, headaches, overwork and nervous system disorders. When added to the tincture thyme enhances the beneficial properties of this tool.
The recipe with viburnum and honey for the winter includes several steps:
- First you need to chop the berries of Viburnum in the amount of 0.4 kg.
- To the resulting mass add 100 g of dried leaves of thyme.
- The components are poured with vodka, and then left to infuse for 20 days.
- The resulting drink is passed through cheesecloth or another filter.
- In one liter of warm water dissolve 1 liter of liquid flower honey.
- A solution of honey is combined with viburnum tincture.
- The mixture is left for another 2 months for aging. When a precipitate appears, the beverage is filtered.
Tincture with heather and honey
Heather is a shrub that has a number of beneficial properties. Infusion of inflorescences of heather is therapeutic for colds, tuberculosis, kidney disease, nervous disorders and insomnia.
A cough recipe based on viburnum and heather is prepared in a specific way:
- First, an alcoholic brandy is prepared, which includes 0.2 kg of dry heather and 2 kg of flower honey. These components pour 1 l of alcohol and incubated for a month.
- Viburnum berries knead and fill them with 2/2 glass container.
- Then the fruit is poured with prepared liqueur.
- For 1.5 months, preparing the infusion, which can be used to treat colds.
- The finished drink is poured into glass bottles and stored in the cold.
Kalina in combination with honey is a source of vitamins and nutrients for the body. These components are used to obtain a decoction, fruit drink or tincture. Use Kalina should be with caution, because its excess can cause an allergic reaction. Apply products based on viburnum and honey can be used to strengthen the immune system, reduce pressure and combat obesity.